Being a young cash strapped 20 something it’s difficult to justify purchasing expensive well-built pack just for airsoft or a range day. I need a pack that’s versatile and cost effective. I looked at many different packs of varying sizes for around 100 bucks and the Moab Rush will fit perfectly into my needs. With large 3 day assault packs being the standard among airsoft “operators” and micro EDC packs for CCW tacticians the rush fits right in the middle.
The pack is large enough to be used as a weekend bag for a trip to Vegas but small enough to lug my computer around campus.
On the tactical side the rush is well equipped to be an EMT, CCW, or expansion pack for an assault pack. The rush has so many practical applications it has replaced my school bag, shopping bag, range bag, and hiking pack. All that utility is important for stretching the value over a kits lifetime and with water resistant 1050D nylon the rush will defiantly give me many years of service.
- Fully customizable tactical go bag
- Adjustable cushioned shoulder strap
- Coms pocket at the shoulder
- Covert Backup Belt pocket at rear
- Secondary double zip pocket
- Hydration pocket with pass-through port
- Roomy, organized storage area
- Multiple interior admin and stash pockets
- MOLLE/SlickStcik web platform exterior
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Sturdy grab handle
- Comfortable compression straps
- Sturdy, lightweight 1050D nylon
- Water resistant
- 5.11 Tier System integrates with other RUSH bags
- Main compartment: 18.25” H x 9” L x 5.25” D
- Front compartment: 12.5” H x 8” L x 2” D
- Coms pocket pass-through cord slots
- hook and loop fastener flag patch
- YKK® self-healing zippers